Any one of our Member Service Representatives are available to help your child learn Banking "How-To's".
Cash In On Reading
Raytown-Lee’s Summit Community Credit Union Cash In On Reading program is a great way to encourage your savery member to read books and also earn cash for doing so! Bring in your reading logs to earn 25¢ per book read, up to a maximum of 10 books per month per child. Savery bucks may be earned by cash deposits only.
1st Saturday of Each Month
This is custom heading element
2nd Saturday of Each Month
This is custom heading element
10:00 - 11:00 am
• Parents must be present.
• Savery members can turn in their reading sheet with books read during the month. They receive 25¢ for each book read, up to 10 books per month, ($2.50).
• Money is deposited into the student's savings account.
Great Grades (K-6th)
Spark a desire to learn and earn with Raytown Lee’s Summit Community Credit Union's Great Grade program. RLSCCU Invites you to open a child’s savings Account for just $1.00 and your K-6 child will be eligible to earn $1.00 for every A or Highest Evaluation!
Earn $1.00 for every A or Highest Evaluation, earn up to $5.00 per quarter!
Parents must be present.
Money is deposited into their savings account.
RLSCCU’s Start Smart account is for young adults ages 13 to 18. It is a low risk way to start learning how to manage a checking account and debit card. Any one of our Member Service Representatives are available to help you open this account, explain how a checking account and debit card works, get you set up with our mobile app for online banking, and answer any questions you may have. Don’t forget to bring in your grade card each quarter as you can earn from $2 to $3 per Great Grade.
• Must be between 13 and 18 years of age
• Have $1, a student ID or Driver’s License and Social Security number
• A qualified adult as a joint owner on the account (must have a valid Driver’s License with current address and pass Telecheck)
Get Started Smart!
A risk free way to learn how to handle a draft account, use a debit card and manage their money
• Can have a debit card (No overdraft protection – will decline if no funds are available, no charge)
• No minimum balance requirements, no monthly fees or transaction fees
• Mobile app with free on-line banking and remote capture
• Direct Deposit for that first job!
• Any one of our Member Service Representatives are available to help them learn to balance a checkbook, help with on-line banking problems or answer any questions you they may have about their account.
Bring your report card every quarter and get $2 for every top grade up to $10 per quarter
Bring your report card every quarter and get $3 for every top grade up to $15 per quarter
10021 E. 66th Terrace • Raytown, MO 64133
Ph: 816-356-0791 • Fax: 816-356-1452
Lee's Summit Branch
504 SW 3rd St. • Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
Ph: 816-554-1002 • Fax: 816-554-1074
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.