RLSCCU’s Start Smart account is for young adults ages 13 to 18. It is a low risk way to start learning how to manage a checking account and debit card. Any one of our Member Service Representatives are available to help you open this account, explain how a checking account and debit card works, get you set up with our mobile app for online banking, and answer any questions you may have. Don’t forget to bring in your grade card each quarter as you can earn from $2 to $3 per Great Grade.
• Must be between 13 and 18 years of age
• Have $1, a student ID or Driver’s License and Social Security number
• A qualified adult as a joint owner on the account (must have a valid Driver’s License with current address and pass Telecheck)
Get Started Smart!
A risk free way to learn how to handle a draft account, use a debit card and manage their money
• Can have a debit card (No overdraft protection – will decline if no funds are available, no charge)
• No minimum balance requirements, no monthly fees or transaction fees
• Mobile app with free on-line banking and remote capture
• Direct Deposit for that first job!
• Any one of our Member Service Representatives are available to help them learn to balance a checkbook, help with on-line banking problems or answer any questions you they may have about their account.
Bring your report card every quarter and get $2 for every top grade up to $10 per quarter
Bring your report card every quarter and get $3 for every top grade up to $15 per quarter
10021 E. 66th Terrace • Raytown, MO 64133
Ph: 816-356-0791 • Fax: 816-356-1452
Lee's Summit Branch
504 SW 3rd St. • Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
Ph: 816-554-1002 • Fax: 816-554-1074
Blue Springs Branch
815 S. 7 Highway • Blue Springs, MO 64014
Ph: 816-228-2145 • Fax: 816-228-2302
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.